What is AdBack?
- provide websites with loads of data about their adblock audience
- offer websites monetization solutions to reach this audience invisible in other tool
Why should I install AdBack?
AdBack, for who?
Is AdBack free?
Only the message display and the monetization solutions are charged on CPM or revenue share basis. If you want to know the different plans, refer to the our pricing page.
What is the alternatives to ads offered by AdBack?
- Custom messages in which you can propose:
- To answer surveys
- Newsletter subscriptions
- To watch a video ad to access the content
- To lock partially or completely your content
How is the AdBack solution different from other solutions on the market?
What is a user blocking ad or adblocker user?
- a browser extension: several extensions exist such as Adblock Plus, AdBlock, Ghostery, uBlock, uBlock Origin or Crystal on mobile iOS
- an antivirus software
- a personal firewall via the antivirus
- a professional firewall via the company
Why do I have 404 errors in Google Search Console?
What is the custom message?
How to use perimeters on WordPress?
Activate ArianeLab notifications
Thanks to our partnership with ArianeLab, you can now offer notifications to your adblocker visitors! Only available in France for now.
How to create scenarios on custom messages?
Analytics - our data and statistics
Native flow - AdBack Ads
The ad to display is selected after analyzing your URL to identify keywords and display ads related to your content. Read more
Why do I have a refused statut?
- Site content will not work with our advertiser base.
- Site language or content focus does not align with our advertisers’ needs.
- Site traffic may not meet minimum requirements.
- Site layout does not adhere to our technological requirements.
- Site traffic is primarily from countries not supported by our advertisers.
You can still run your direct campaigns through our DFP connector or our own ad server via autopromo banners.
One Click Adblock Monetization : How to recover my gains?
- Full name of the interlocutor
- Name and address of the company
- VAT number
- Full bank details
- Mail address
Roadmap - Where to start?
How to install AdBack solution on my website?
- If you have a WordPress site, download our WordPress Plugin
- If you have a Drupal site, download our Drupal Plugin
If none of the solutions is right for you, create an account or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then see the different possibilities of integration. To learn more, discover our fully customized technical documentation thanks to filters on the left side.
Back Office : your AdBack account
Back Office categories
Our connectors with your tools
Does AdBack have connections with other tools?
How to connect my adserver/DMP?
Step 1. Generate the pixel
Generate a pixel for an event (adblocker activation ou adblocker deactivation) in your DMP or ad server (Smart AdServer, DFP). Read more
DoubleClick For Publishers (DFP)
Pourquoi AdBack s'intègre en First Party ?
How to connect to my AdBack account on WordPress?
I’m an adblocker user
Why does a message appear on the site I want to consult?
Is consent collected from users of ad blockers?
Most of consent messages aren’t blocked by adblockers. Adblockers users can give their consent or not for data collect. However, many websites load their CMP via a tag manager (as Google Tag Manager for example). Some adblockers block items loaded through tag manager, as well as analytics tool like Google Analytics. We estimate the blocking rate at 15% on average.
AdBack can find the blocking rate of your CMP.
In the case where the CMP is blocked, the consent message isn’t displayed and the website can’t collect consent or refusal. Read more