RoadMap-Where should I Start ?
You can integrate AdBack in different ways depending on your situation.
- if you have a WordPress site, click here
- if you have a Drupal site, click here
- otherwise, refer to our technical documentation to use our technology
If you’re in trouble, contact us.
2. Data analysis
Once the installation done, your data will start coming up in your dashboard. You can wait and collect data for a few days to have a better idea of the impact of adblockers on your site. Then you’ll be able to choose which monetisation solutions to implement. You can also set up the monetization solution in parallel to your analysis.
3. Solutions set up / monetization test
After the analysis of your audience behavior or depending on the solutions you want to test, you can set up on part or all of your site:
- premium banners (auto-promo promo banners or direct campaigns)
- custom messages / smart paywall
- in-feed native
4. Analysis and roll-out
After this test phase, you’ll be able to choose, depending on the results if a global roll-out would be relevant.